This course is delivered face-2-face in Brisbane or via Zoom Virtual Classroom. It can be completed independently or as part of the BRCGS Professional Qualification.
DURATION: 2 day
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Site technical and quality managers and their teams/BRC Global Standards Professionals
Issue 9 Sites Training course 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements for Issue 9. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the BRCGS v9 Food Safety Standard on-site.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Know the requirements section 1-9
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the requirements
- Know what to expect from the Food Safety Issue 9 audit
TIME FOR DELIVERY: 2 days
TARGET AUDIENCE: Food industry professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing the BRCGS Food safety std at their/clients workplace.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Only with BRCGS
ASSESSMENT DETAILS: Online exam in the course
To complete the internationally recognised Professional programme, you need to complete the following:
ONE of the following BRCGS Standards courses:
- Site Training (2 days)
- Lead Auditor course (5 days)
- Auditor Training (3 days)
- Conversion courses from previous Standard
PLUS ONE of the following Hazard and Risk Management courses (RPL considered):
- HACCP course (2 days)
- Hazard analysis risk assessment course (HARA 2 days)
- HARPC course (2 days)
- FSPCA PCQ/FSMA course (2.5 days)
PLUS THREE of the following 1-day Product Safety Management courses:
- Risk Assessment Course
- Root Cause Analysis Course
- Validation and Verification Course
- Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud
On successful completion of the required courses, you will be awarded with BRC Global Standards Professional certificate and an electronic open badge for use on emails and LinkedIn*.
* Auditors and Consultants are welcome to complete the course but are not eligible for the BRCGS Professional Qualification