The intention of the course is to enable delegates to update their understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements of the new issue 4.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the standard which can be downloaded free of charge from www.brcbookshop.com
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post course assessment.
Key Learning Objective:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
• Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
• Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
• Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
• Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
• Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
Who Should Attend:
Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing, retailing, and BRCGS Professionals who are familiar with and/ or have attended a Storage and Distribution Issue 3 course.
25 question exam; Pass mark 60%